We are applying permaculture principles to our property to create a healthy green space that requires minimal maintenance. We will establish a sustainable legal structure to foster the growth of our community and others like it. We will also reach out to our community by sharing our gardening knowledge.We hope to:
· Build health and fertility in the soil
· Reduce waste, energy, and consumption of the collective
· Supplement the diet of the collective through our garden
· Decrease the energy footprint of our building
· Form a legal structure for collective living in the city
· Become a center of activism around social justice, community living, and urban permaculture
An article on wild edibles in Baltimore in the CityPaper.